- HomeJEE Advanced Result
Soon after the completion of the Joint entrance examination, the official authority will publish the result for the same. It is expected that the JEE Advanced Result 2021 will be issued in the month of June 2021. The result will be available in the online mode and the students can easily check the same here soon after its official announcement.
How to Check?
• The official authority will publish the result in the online mode, therefore, the students should know the exact procedure to check the same.
• It is important for the students to know that the individual rank cards will not be sent to the students.
• Category – wise rank will be of the qualified students will be available in the online mode after the results are declared.
• The direct link to check the JEE Advanced Score Card 2021 will be available here soon after its official release. The students need to click on the link so as to reach the official page of the result.
• There, the students need to enter the roll number and other asked information so as to check the result.
• On viewing the result, the candidates are advised to download the result and retained it safely for the future reference.
• Only students who appear in both the papers of the exam will be considered for the ranking purpose.
• Rank list will be prepared based on the aggregate marks in the joint entrance examination.
• It will be published soon after the declaration of the JEE Advanced Result 2021.
• There will be no waiting list for the ranking purpose.
• Only those students who score the minimum aggregate marks will be included in the rank list. The minimum aggregate marks prescribed by the official authority for the inclusion in the rank list are:
Category - Minimum % of marks in each subject - Minimum % of aggregate marks
CRL (Common rank list) - 10.0 - 35.0
SC - 5.0 - 17.5
ST - 5.0 - 17.5
OBC - 9.0 - 31.5
Common – PWD - 5.0 - 17.5
SC – PWD - 5.0 - 17.5
ST – PWD - 5.0 - 17.5
OBC – NCL - PWD - 5.0 - 17.5
Tie – Breaking Procedure:-
In the case, if the two students score identical marks then the tie between the two can be solved by applying the tie – breaking procedure:
• First of all, higher marks in the mathematics will be considered. The students with higher marks will be preferred.
• If still the tie persists then the higher marks in the physics will be preferred.
• If the still tie remains then the similar rank will be allocated to the aspirants.