- HomeStudent Visa Requirements for Study in Germany
Below you will find Student Visa Requirements for Germany 2021, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria & Application Procedure. The German Student Visa is quite important for the students who are planning to study in Germany. It is advisable to apply at least 3 months in advance before going to Germany. This post encircles all the details regarding the Student Visa Requirement in Germany. The students who are thinking to apply for the German student visa can go through the post to get the information regarding the complete procedure of the same.
The documents and the related documents will be sent to the immigration office. If all the documents and application will be approved then they will issue the residence permit in the form of visa.
Student Visa Requirements for Study in Germany – The detailed description:
Requirement 1: Application Form:
• The first Student Visa Requirement in Germany is to fill the application form with the proper and the genuine details. It consists of the purpose, visa fees, personal detail and a lot more. Capital handwriting is preferred.
Requirement – 2: Passport:
• The student’s passport must be valid for at least 6 months before the due date. Other passport requirements are:
• The passport must have minimum two blank pages.
• Apart from all these the issue of passport must have been done in the past 10 years.
Requirement – 3: Travel and health insurance:
• The student can get accepted in the German University only if he has the health insurance. It is necessary to have health insurance for the German student visa.
Requirement – 4: Visa photo requirements:
Visa photo requirement is one of the most important German Student Visa Requirements. It is required that the photo must satisfy all the requirements mentioned here.
• The face in the photo should take 70 to 80% of the whole photo.
• If the face measures less than 27mm or more than 40 mm then the photo will be summarily rejected.
• Do not pose too close, too far and centered position.
• The photo must show only one person.
• The focus must be sharp. Make sure that the photo is not blurred.
• Shadow across the face must be avoided.
• The background of the photo must be natural gray.
The photo must be printed on the high – quality paper with the print resolution of about 600dpi.
• Do not cover eyes with hair and glass frames.
• Hats or head gears are not permitted
Requirement – 4: Bank status:
• It is required to show the proof of the financial status for the German Student Visa.
• It ensures that the student can afford the course for which he is applying.
• It actually shows the amount which is required for living, education and other leisure activities
German Student Visa Requirement – A list of necessary documents:
The list of necessary documents which is required to submit along with the application form is enlisted here. These documents are among the necessary German Student Visa Requirements which is required to be satisfied.
• Completed application form (2 copies)
• Valid passport
• 2 photographs
• Transcript of academic record
• Declaration of authenticity of the documents submitted
• Proof that the student has the sufficient funds to support him while living in Germany
• Letter of admission
• Proof of medical insurance
German Student Visa – A complete application procedure:
• Fill the application form
• Make an appointment
• Submission of visa application form
• Entering of application information
• Biometric data collection
B Tech in Computer Science & Engineering is a four year full time programme which is offered by the institute.
IIT Kharagpur offers M Tech in Geotechnical Engineering which is a 24 month full time course.
It is two year full time duration programme which is proffered by the IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Kanpur.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNIT) also offers B.
Loyola College offers Bachelor of Science in Chemistry a three years undergraduate course which is approved by AICTE.
Loyola College offers Bachelor of Science in Mathematics a three years undergraduate course which is approved by AICTE.
The college also offers M.