- HomeWhy Study in New Zealand
Below you will find Why Study in New Zealand, Why Study Abroad in New Zealand? Here are a number of reasons that will make you to rush towards the land of Rolling Green Hills and Golden Sand Beaches for studying in the comfortable and safe educational environment. New Zealand is getting the International Reputation in providing the Quality Education. Due to its Warm-Welcoming environment and amazing scenery, New Zealand is becoming the Most Popular Study destination for the International students. We have lot more details about the New Zealand that will attract you towards this beautiful country.
Why Study in New Zealand – Detailed Perspective:
• Having the population of 4 million people and high quality standard of living, New Zealand is one of the safest place across all world-wide nations.
• The Education System of the New Zealand is based on the British System which is most recognized and accredited education system in the world.
• The courses and the programs offered by the Universities and Institutions of the New Zealand are practical, Modern and desired. The structure of these courses is assured by the Government of the New Zealand.
• The Cost of Education and living in the New Zealand is low as compared to other countries in the world that is beneficial for the students.
• For providing the Support to the International students,Educational Institutions has established the ‘International Offices’ at the Tertiary of their Campus.
• According to a report published in 2006, approx. 94,000 International Students are studying in the Universities and the Institutions of the New Zealand.
• The Institutions in the New Zealand offers the Student Employment Service known as ‘Student Job Search’ for helping the International students in finding the jobs and the students having the Student Visa can work 20 hours during the semester duration and 40 hours during the vacations.
• There are less chances of the rejection of the Visa Application in the Immigration Department of the New Zealand without giving a chance to explain.
Based upon all of these services, New Zealand has established the International Reputation in amazing place to visit and High Quality Education Hub.
A M Reddy Memorial College of Engineering and Technology offers Bachelor of Information Technology which is a four years undergraduate course.
The institute offers Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering which is a four years undergraduate course.
The college offers B Arch which is a five years undergraduate course with an intake capacity of 140 seats.
It is a three years post graduate course approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Acharya Narendra Dev College offers Bachelor of Commerce (B Com) which is a three years undergraduate course approved by AICTE.
ACPM Medical College offers MBBS which is a four and a half years full time course with 1 year compulsory rotatory internship.