- HomeCost of Study and Living in Australia
Below you will find Cost of Study in Australia, Living Costs in Australia, Tuition fees for Studying in Australia for International Students. All of them are detailed in the following section of the article to help the candidates have a better understanding of the kind of funds which will be required to study and live in Australia.
Cost of Study and Living in Australia – Living Costs:
All the costs mentioned below are in Australian Dollars.
• Hostels and Guesthouses - $80 to $135 per week
• On campus - $80 to $250 per week
• Homestay - $110 to $270 per week
• Shared Rental - $70 to $250 per week
• Rental - $100 to $400 per week
• Boarding schools - $10,000 to $20,000 a year
• Groceries and eating out - $80 to $200 per week
• Public transport - $10 to $50 per week
• Gas, electricity - $60 to $100 per week
• Car (after purchase) - $150 to $250 per week
• Phone and Internet - $20 to $50 per week
• Entertainment - $50 to $100 per week
Having formed an idea of the Cost of living, let us have an overall idea of the cost of studying.
Cost of Study and Living in Australia – Study Costs:
• Bachelor’s degree – AU$15,000 to AU$33,000
• Doctoral degree – AU$14,000 to $37,000
• Master’s degree – AU$20,000 to $37,000
The above mentioned costs are the estimation and the fees for the other specialized courses such as Medicine and Veterinary Degrees are higher than the ones mentioned above.
To know fee requirement for more courses, please visit the official websites of the respective colleges and universities.
A B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences offers courses that are recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) and Dental Council of India (DCI).
Aalim Mohammed Salegh College of Engineering offers MBA Master of Business Administration which is a two years course divided in four semesters and approved by AICTE.
Academy of Business and Engineering Sciences provides Master of Computer Application which is a 3 years post graduate course and is approved by AICTE with an intake capacity of 60 seats.
It is a two years full time course which aims to generate young professionals in the field of marketing.
Aditya Engineering College offers B Tech in Information Technology which is a four years undergraduate course and has an intake capacity of 60 students.
Amity Institute of Biotechnology Noida offers B Tech Bioinformatics which is a four years full time undergraduate course divided in eight semesters.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) is a 3 year full time course which is provided by the Dayananda Sagar Institutions (DSI) .