- HomeBCom Admissions
Below you will find B Com Admission 2021-22 Notification, Application Form and Eligibility Criteria.The B.Com Admissions will be held soon in order to grant admissions to the deserving candidates in this course. Bachelor of Commerce is a 3 years program. The admissions are based on minimum qualification of the student. There is no central entrance examination for this course but some universities conduct the entrance examination for the same. B.Com is undergraduate courses and the college cutoff for the admissions in this course is quite high. The candidates can read the entire details regarding the B.Com Admissions in India here on this page.
B Com Admission Criteria:-
In order to get the admission in the B.Com, it is obligatory for the candidate to satisfy the eligibility criteria. The admissions are purely based on the merit list which is released by the colleges and universities. The merit list and cut off marks vary from college to college. The aspirant can apply for the admissions through filling the application form. The candidate must know the admission procedure of the college or university in which he is interested in applying. The basic B Com Admission procedure is illustrated here for the student’s convenience.
• The candidate needs to fill the application form of the respected college or university in which he is interested in applying. Before filling the application form, the student should check the eligibility norms.
• The cut off and merit list will be generated by the official authority. It is to be remembered that the cutoff marks for this courses are quite high. The cutoff marks are based on the class 12th marks of the candidates. Final admissions will be based on the merit list.
• The candidates who clear the released cutoff marks will get admissions in that particular college or university.
• After the admission procedure, the required documents of the aspirants are verified.
Top Colleges offering B com in India:
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) New Delhi
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women New Delhi
- Loyola College Chennai
- Christ University Bangalore
- St. Xavier's College Mumbai
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce NMIMS Mumbai
- Symbiosis Society's College of Arts & Commerce Pune
- St. Joseph's College of Commerce Bangalore
- Hansraj College New Delhi
- Madras Christian College Chennai