- HomeUPESEAT Cutoff
The Cutoff of UPESEAT 2020 is released along with the results of the exam. In order to qualify the exam, the students need to score more than the cutoff marks. The cutoff is termed as the minimum scores decided by the official exam bodies which must be secured by a candidate in order to qualify the exam.
About the Exam:-
• UPESEAT is an engineering entrance examination which the students will have to qualify in order to take admission in the UPES University.
• This exam is scheduled to be conducted in May 2020. A large number of students take this exam every year so as to get admission in the Undergraduate engineering courses (B.Tech programs).
The Cutoff of UPESEAT 2020 will not be released randomly. Various factors will be taken into consideration while releasing the cutoff marks. Not all, but some of the influential factors are mentioned here:
• Previous year trends in the cutoff
• Number of exam takers
• Hardness level of the exam
• Number of available seats
• Marking Scheme
• Performance of the students in the exam
• Highest score in the exam
How to Download Cutoff List?
Steps to check and download the cutoff list online are given below:
• To initiate, students needs to visit the UPES official website.
• Then on the homepage, they will find the desired cutoff link.
• Students need to click on that link.
• After that, students are required to submit some details such as
UPESEAT Registration No
Date of Birth
• Click on submit button.
• You will see your Cutoff List on your desktop.
• You can download and take print out of it for future reference.
Important Points: -
• The basic purpose of deciding cutoff marks is to demarcate the number of students for the next round of admission.
• In UPES the students can take admission through three channels:
• The separate final allotment merit list will be prepared for each channel and the marks scored by the students will be compared against the cutoff decided for the particular channel they are applying through.
• Only those students will be considered qualified who will score more than or at least equal to cutoff set by the officials.