The New Tulip International School draws much of its inspiration from the International Standards setup by World Educational Organizations. Tulip school was set up in the year 1996 by Mr. Yogesh Shridhar, Managing Trustee of Tulip Charitable Trust. The school have well-equipped wings for different boards in order to provide the parents, an opportunity to choose the appropriate Indian or International board for their ward.
Please fill in the enquiry form available on the website. School will inform the registered parents if they have any vacancy.
For further queries, please contact them at email@example.com
School provides facilities such as:
• Project based learning environment
• Browsing room and library
• Audio/Visual room, Resource room, Centrally Airconditioned Auditorium with a capacity to accomodate 300 people
• Sports facility
• Spacious fully decorated airy classrooms
• Day Boarding, Hostel facility
• Children park, Lush green garden and parking facility
• Classroom Monitoring with CCTV
Sterling City, Bopal,
Ahmedabad - 380 058,
Tel: 02717 329210