Promoted in the year 1972, Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1 Uppal, Hyderabad is a co-ed school managed by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. The school is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi, under the 10 + 2 scheme of education.
Parents who wish to apply for admission should obtain the brochure and application form on payment of admission fees.
Children have to meet the stipulated age requirement for admission to School as on June 1st of that year.
Admissions are based on merit and availability of seats.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission
The school is second to none with modern facilities on the campus. Below is the list:
• 47 Spacious and well ventilated class rooms
• A Well-stocked and maintained library
• 4 computer laboratories
• 4 Well equipped science laboratories (Including one junior science lab)
• A Maths lab (learning maths concepts through experiments )
• A Resource room with broad band connection.
• A teaching aids room
• A S.U.P.W room (For children to learn by doing )
• A music room with a number of musical instruments to bring out and nurture the hidden talents in children
• Well ventilated and spacious Yoga hall
• Separate spacious play grounds for primary & secondary classes with Basketball courts, Hockey ground etc.
• Serene atmosphere with a number of trees and cement benches
• Two staffrooms (for primary and secondary )
• A library room with 8016 books on different subjects
Hyderabad - 500 039, A.P.
Tel: 040 – 27200314