- HomeBCECE Counselling
Soon after the publication of merit list for the students, the official authority will announce the counselling for the shortlisted students. This counselling is organized with the sole objective to impart the final admission to the qualified candidates. Only those students who have their names in the merit list shall be called for the BCECE Counselling 2023. The exact schedule regarding the same will be intimated hare soon after any official announcement.
• Based on the merit list, the shortlisted aspirants will be called for the counselling procedure so as to offer them the final admissions.
• It is the prime duty of the students to keep them updated with the official schedule of the counselling procedure. The official authority is not responsible for the non – receipt of the information regarding the BCECE 2023 Counselling.
• It should be noted that the counselling will be held only once and the candidates will have to attend the same as per the official dates.
• The detailed description of all the stages which are included in the counselling procedure is mentioned here for the aspirants.
Stage 1: Registration:
• This is the one – time procedure for the qualified students.
• The students should complete the registration part with the genuine details as these details shall be used in the further round of the counselling.
• This facility will be available for the short duration of time and the students should register them on time so as to participate in the next stage of the counselling procedure.
Stage 2: Online Option entry:
• The second stage of the BCECE selection procedure 2023 is the online option entry.
• Soon after registration, the students will get an opportunity to choose the options for the colleges and the course as per their performance.
• The students are recommended to place the most prior option on the top and then the rest one.
• It should be noted that the students can choose from the options which are available to him as per his eligibility.
• Also, the candidate can select as many options as he can.
• This is also the one – time facility for the students.
• Another thing which should be noted by the candidates is that options will remain the same for the first round of counselling and also for the subsequent rounds.
• No option entry can be done in the further rounds of the BCECE 2023 Counselling.
• Once the options are selected by the candidates, it is advisable to lock the same and wait for the next stage.
• Once the options are locked, it can never be modified or altered under any circumstance.
Stage 3: Seat allotment:
• This is the last and the final stage of the counselling procedure.
• At this stage, the options entered by the students will be processed by the official authority so as to impart admission.
• Finally, the seats shall be allotted to the students only by considering the rank of the student, options chosen by the candidates and the availability of the seats.
• After the seat allotment, the students need to pay the seat acceptance fee and undergo the document verification round.
• If the seats remain vacant after the first round of counselling, then the official authority will organize the second round for the students.
A list of documents which the students will have to bring at the time of counselling is given here.
• Class 12th certificate
• Class 12th mark sheet and admit card
• Admit card of the entrance exam
• Counselling call letter
• Category certificate
• Medical certificate