- HomeIBPS SO Cutoff
The Cutoff of IBPS SO 2021 will be released in the month of February / March 2022 for Common Written Examination by the IBPS soon after the declaration of the result to select the candidates for interview. To qualify the IBPS SO examination, the score obtained by the candidate must be higher than the Cutoff Marks set by the officials.
About the Exam:-
• The IBPS SO exam is the national level exam conducted in two stages i.e. Common written examination and interview.
• The aspirants firstly have to appear for the Common written examination and then on the basis of the cutoff marks scored in the Common written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for the interview round.
Factors which may influence the Cutoff are given below:
• No. of applications form received
• Reservation norms
• No. of candidates appearing in the examination
• Availability of posts
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Visit the homepage of IBPS 2021 where on the left side corner you have to select the CWE specialist Officer Section.
• Click on that.
• Then you will be directed to the new page where you have to enter some details such as Registration No, DOB, Roll No and Password in the columns provided.
• Click on submit button.
• You will see the cutoff list on your desktop in PDF format.
• You can download and take print out of it for future reference.
• The candidates must note that qualifying the CWE exam and clearing the IBPS SO 2021 Cutoff does not entitle them for a post. The Candidates also have to qualify the interview round.
• The candidates who will score more than the cutoff of the CWE exam will be called for the PI round.
• Only qualifying in the individual tests may not be enough as students need to score sufficiently high in the merit list to be called for interviews.