- HomeTANCET Admit Card
Tamil Nadu common entrance test is one of the prominent entrance examinations which is usually conducted in the month of June every year. This exam is organized by the Anna University with the purpose to offer admissions in the postgraduate courses. In order to appear in this common entrance test, the students need to download their hall tickets. The TANCET Admit Card 2023 will be issued in February 2023 and the students can download the same here soon after its availability.
How to obtain?
• It is important for the students to know that the admit card will be available in the online mode and the students can download the same here soon after its release.
• The admit card is the important document and contains the essential information regarding the exam and the students.
• For the sake of simplicity, the direct link to download the TANCET Admit Card will be available here soon after its official availability. With the help of this link, the students can easily download their admit card.
• On the official page, the students need to furnish some of the basic details in the online form such as:
Other asked details (if any)
• On the submission of these details, the students can view their admit card on the display screen. If however, the entered details are wrong then, the students will be unable to see their admit card and will have to enter the details again.
• Finally, by using the download button, the applicants can save the soft copy of the TANCET Hall Ticket on their computer system.
• The soft copy of the hall ticket will be then printed on the white plain sheet. For the sake of security, the students should retain at least two copies of admit card with them.
Information present on the admit card:
The hall ticket of the exam will have the following important information:
• Name of the holder
• Roll number
• Test city
• Test date and time
• Reporting time
• Registration number
• Other exam related instructions
• The admit card will be kept safe till the end of the admission cycle as it is important to produce this document at the time final admission round.
• The students should keep the admit card in the excellent condition. Do not distort, deface, mutilate, and distort the hall ticket.
• The candidates will have to present their TANCET 2023 Admit Card every time on the demand of the proctor.
• All the details mentioned on the admit card must be correct and error free. If the candidate’s identity is in doubt then his entry in the exam hall will be restricted.
Official Website: www.anna.univ.edu
PSG Institute of Management Coimbatore
PSG Institute of Management in Coimbatore is considered as one of the most dynamic, vibrant and academically exciting management schools in India.
PSG Institute of Management Coimbatore Courses Offered
Address : PB No. 1668, Peelamedu, Coimbatore – 641 004, Tamil Nadu , India Telefax : 0422 – 4304444 Phone : 0422-2577252, 4304400 Email : email@example.com