Don Bosco School, Alaknanda was established in 1980 and it is run by the Salesians of Don Bosco. It is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. It is an all boys English medium school.This School makes the students good human beings and worthy citizens of the country that is rich in diverse cultures, religions, languages and customs.It is a gateway for students to excel in educational field.
Faculty :- The School is supported by a team of experienced faculty, skilled technical staff and excellent non-teaching staff.
1. Normally admission to Don Bosco School is in KG Class only. Admission to other classes usually in the month of March, depends on vacancies available.
2. Once selected for admission to any class, the parents should fill in the admission form with the utmost care, and no subsequent changes will be permitted.
3. Signatures of both parents must be given on the admission form, and either signature will be valid for all transactions while the candidate continues to be in Don Bosco School. The signing of the admission form constitutes an undertaking by the parents that they will abide by the rules governing the school, as contained in this prospectus or amended later
4. New candidates must be introduced personally by the parents and they will be responsible for the fees, as also the conduct and studies of the pupils.
5. Proper certificates with the names of the candidate and his parents must be submitted along with copies, and no affidavits will be accepted. A student who has attended a recognized school must present a transfer certificate before he can be admitted to Don Bosco School. A Christian pupil must also present a certificate of baptism and a letter of membership from the local pastor.
6. To select a particular stream in Class XI, aptitude for the stream must be established through a certain consistency in the academic performance in classes IX and X. Only those with a minimum of 60% marks at the All India Secondary School Examination (X) AISSE will be considered for selection to the Commerce stream. For the Science stream the minimum will be 80% marks with a higher percentage in Science and in Mathematics Considered individually. Admission to a particular stream will also be dependent on the number of seats allotted to each section and optional subjects available in the school. Required standards of discipline and morality as observed in the earlier classes will also play a major part.
7. At all levels of admission, school transport is independent of admissions.
8. The Principal is the final authority in all matters of admission of individual students in the school.
9. One may consider himself admitted only after payment of all fees required at the time of admission. Subsequent withdrawal, or non attendance on the required day will mean the cancellation of the admission and no refund will be considered except for the caution money if applicable.
The school offers lavish infrastructure with all modern amenities like well stocked and spacious library, modern computer facilities with high speed internet connection, modern laboratory. The school has an AV room, 3 Science Labs, a well resourced Library, 3 computer labs for students and one for teachers.
The School offers multiple facilities like :-
Games & Sports - The school provides sport facilities to the students and provide physical training for each pupil. The school offers the following games like volleyball, cricket, football, golf, basketball, lawn tennis, table tennis and badminton.
Clubs - The school has different clubs Think Ink Club is to enrich the school website, by reporting events which take place on the campus and posting articles on the net. Syntech club and Eco Environmental Club.
Transport - The school offers transport facilities for the students
Don Bosco School Alaknanda,
Phone : 29217712 , 29217459
Fax : 29211546
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Don Bosco School, Delhi Art Room
Don Bosco School, Delhi Auditorium
Don Bosco School, Delhi Library