- HomeMHT CET Counselling
The Counselling Procedure of MHT CET 2023 for engineering will be conducted through Centralized Admission Process by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra State and is expected to be held in June 2023. The MHT CET qualified candidates are required to submit online application form of CAP for admission into B. Tech courses in the affiliated colleges of MHT CET 2023. The Selection procedure of MHT CET 2023 and Seat Allotment process will start as soon as the merit list gets released.
About the Exam:
• MHT CET stands for Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test.
• And it is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra state.
• MHT CET is a state level test organized to provide admissions to eligible students to various engineering courses offered by the colleges in Maharashtra.
• The MHT CET 2023 will be conducted in the month of August 2023.
• The MHT CET 2023 exam will be pen and paper based examination.
The Counselling procedure of MHT CET 2023 will be scheduled in the month of June 2023 onwards after the declaration of the MHT CET Result. All those aspirants who successfully qualify the MHT CET Exam are eligible to appear in the Counselling Process. The Counselling Process will go through Online Web Counselling Only.
During Counselling Procedure, the aspirants have to go through the following stages till the final allotment of the seats.
Stage I: Online Registration
• Aspirants, who have appeared in MHT CET entrance test, firstly have to register themselves online.
• For that, they have to visit the official website of MHT CET 2023.
• Then the aspirants will find a link for Counselling Procedure of MHT CET 2023 registration. Click on that link to go further.
• Thereafter aspirants are required to enter the detail such as name, application number, roll no, date of birth and Password.
• Then the candidates have to pay the counselling fee through online net banking.
Stage II: Document verification:
• After successful online registration, aspirants are required to verify all their documents at application form receipt center (ARC).
• The list of these ARC centers will be available on official website of MHT CET.
• List of documents needed at the time of MHT CET 2023 Counselling Procedure are given below:
MHT CET Rank Card
Class 10th & 12th Certificate
MHT CET Admit Card
Stage III: Online Choice Filling and Choice Locking
• After verifying their documents at ARC centers as per MHT CET 2023 Counselling Procedure, the aspirants have to first Login their account where they have to fill the colleges and branch of their choice.
• The aspirants should make their choice cautiously because once choice made by them get locked it will not be changed.
Stage IV: Seat Allocation
• As per MHT CET 2023 Counselling Procedure, the Seat allocation for aspirants will be done, on the basis of rank of aspirants, vacancies and choices filled by the aspirants.
• In order to check their seat allocation result, aspirants have to login into their account.
• If aspirants get selected in any college which is selected by them then that college officials will issue a provisional admission letter to them which they have to download from official website.
Step V: Reporting to Allotted Institute
• The aspirants have to report to the college or institute allotted to them with all the necessary documents along with seat allotment letter.
• If the candidates fail to do so then this will result in the cancellation of their seat.
Step VI: Confirmation letter
After completion of the online Counselling Procedure, the college will provide them a confirmation letter.