- HomeICWAI Admission
ICWAI Admission 2022-23 Notification, Application Form and Eligibility Criteria. The Institute of Cost and Works Accountant of India is the Institution which provides the admission based upon the ICWA CMA exam for providing the professionals in the field of business and finance. The entrance exam is conducted twice in the year i.e. in June and December session. Candidates must apply for the exam by filling the Application Form. The Complete detail regarding the admission in ICWA is available below.
ICWAI Admission 2022 – Admission Procedure:-
Candidates should fill the Application Form which will be released on the official exam website in the Online Mode. The procedure for applying for the exam and its details are available here as per the information provided by the exam officials:
• The Eligibility Criteria is provided for the candidates that the candidates should follow in order to successfully apply for the examination.
• The Exam will be conducted in three modes i.e. Foundation, Intermediate and final. The Foundation exam will be conducted twice in the year and candidates can attempt the intermediate exam any time in the year.
• Candidates must have the 10th and 12th examination certificate from the higher secondary schools with the minimum of the qualifying marks and the Graduation except in the stream of Arts and culture from any of the recognized board or the University.
• The Registration Process for the Foundation exam in June Session is completed till the 31st December of the previous year and registration process for the foundation exam in December session will be completed till the June 30 of the previous year.
• After completing the registration process, candidates must fill the Application Form and complete it according to the information provided in the information brochure.
• The Payment of the Application Form Fee will be done after uploading the scanned photograph and signature as well as the required document.
• The Application Form Fee will be different for the different modes of the examination and it will be updated here soon.
ICWAI 2022 Admission – Details:
All the details regarding the Admission Process of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants will be available in the Information Brochure that will available on the Official website of the Institution in the Online Mode only. Candidates should download the Information Brochure and read it carefully.
When the Registration Process for the exam will be over, the admit cards will be available for the candidates. The Admit Cards will be available in the Online Mode on the Official website and the link will also be available here. Candidates must carry the Admit Card while appearing for the examination.