- HomeIBPS SO Application Form
Below you will find IBPS SO 2018 Registration Form and Fee. The Application Form of IBPS SO 2018 is expected to start filling in from November - December 2018. The Application Form can be filled by online mode only. For appearing for this examination, the candidates have to first fill the application form. The IBPS SO 2018 examination is expected to be held in December 2018 and result in February 2019.
About the Exam:-
• IBPS SO is the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which organizes selection process for specialist Officer.
• The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination and Interview.
• Posts under IBPS SO 2018 in order to recruit candidates are as follow-
Rajbhasha Adhikari Officer
Important Dates (Tentative Dates):-
Events - Dates:-
How to fill?
The interested applicants can fill their application form in between November to December 2018 via online mode. The applicants must know the form filling and submission procedure of IBPS SO 2018 Application Form which is given below:
• To initiate the process, you need to visit the official website of IBPS.
• Then on the left side of home page, you have to select CWE specialist Officer Section.
• Read the notification carefully and click on Apply Online for CWE – Specialist Officers link.
• Then go to the New Registration.
• Submit you’re all the basic details and then a new registration id and password will be sent to your registered email ID.
• Use that registration id and password and Fill the details in the of Application Form of IBPS SO 2018 like:
Choice of examination centers
Contact details (phone no, email id) etc.
• Upload your latest Scanned Signature and Photograph and submit it.
• Then on next page select the mode of payment and Pay the application fee through the credit or debit card/net banking.
• Now, submit the form by hitting the submit button.
• At last download and save the application form.
• The applicants are suggested to take the printouts of the application form for the future use.
• Most important thing before filling the application form is that the applicant must be fully eligible as if the officials find the applicant ineligible then his application form will be cancelled.
• The Applicants are required to have a personal email ID which will be used while filling of IBPS SO 2018 Application Form.
• As per specifications mentioned by the IBPS, the applicants must have a soft copy of scanned photograph and signature during the application form filling process.
• Payment of application fee will be done via online mode so applicants must keep essential payment document such as Debit / Credit Card /Net banking along with them.