- HomeIBPS RRB Prelims Cutoff
The Cutoff of IBPS RRB Preliminary 2019 for Officer Scale-I will be released in the month of November 2019 and for Office Assistant, the cutoff will be released in the month of December 2019. The cutoff is termed as the least qualifying marks which are required to score by the students in the entrance examination so as to qualify the same. To qualify the IBPS RRB examination, the marks scored by the applicants should be higher than the Cutoff Marks set by the officials.
About the Exam:-
• The IBPS RRB exam is the national level exam conducted for the post of officer scale I, II, III and officer Assistant.
• The aspirants firstly have to appear for the Preliminary examination and then on the basis of the cutoff marks scored in the preliminary examination, candidates will be shortlisted for the mains.
Cutoff shall be based on some of the influential factors which affect the same to a great extent. Various aspects are taken into consideration while announcing the cutoff marks. Not all, but some of them are listed here. Factors which may influence the IBPS RRB Preliminary 2019 Cutoff marks are given below:
• Total Number of students
• Availability of seats
• Reservation of seats
• Toughness level of examination
• Lowest and average marks in the entrance examination
• Marking scheme
• Performance of the candidates
• Previous year cutoff trends
How to Download Cutoff List?
Procedure to download the same is given below:
• Go to the homepage of IBPS 2019.
• Select the CWE RRB Section.
• Click on the link related to IBPS RRB Preliminary 2019 Cutoff.
• Submit the following details:
Date of Birth
• You will see the cutoff list on your desktop.
• Download the merit list and take printout for future reference.
• The aspirants are required to achieve a minimum score in each test of online preliminary examination to be considered to be shortlisted for Mains examination.
• Marks obtained in the online prelims examination will not be disclosed with the aspirants shortlisted for Mains, till the completion of the interview process.
• The marks scored in the prelims will not be counted to the selection as the preliminary exam is only qualifying in nature.