- HomeColleges in IndiaSaveetha Medical College
Established In : 1988
Affiliated To : Tamil Nadu Dr.M.G.R.Medical University, Chennai
Website : www.saveetha.co.in
Address : Saveetha Nagar, Thandalam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India Ph : 044 - 26811299, 29810299, 26811099
Post Independence, a wide range of self financed institutes has been developed across the country. These institutes cover the entire spectrum of the higher education with the only motive to build a secure nation with qualified professionals in each and every sector. Among all those self financed colleges, Saveetha Medical College is an educational institute that deals with higher dental study. It is considered as one of the leading private medical colleges in India. The medical college is a constituent of Saveetha University, which is a deemed university.
Saveetha Medical College was founded in the year 1988 and is accredited with A.I.C.T.E. (Govt. of India). The college offers five years full time undergraduate course of BDS and three years full time course of MDS. The entire dental courses are affiliated to the Saveetha University, Chennai Tamil Nadu.
1. The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or complete this age on 31st December of the year of admission.
2. The candidate should have completed the two years intermediate, HSC or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects viz. English, Physics, Chemistry and biology from a recognized Indian University or Pre-University.
3. The candidate should have secured not less than 60% of marks on the aggregate of physics, Chemistry and biology in the qualifying or competitive examination conducted on similar lines as the qualifying examination conducted by a competitive body.
4. The candidate should be medically fit.
The campus is the situated on the 18th K.M. on poonamaliee High Road, at the commencement of the Bangalore Bye-pass Road. The college has a serene atmosphere that is conducive to all round development of the aspirants. The college has been divided into numbers of clusters that possess separate departments such as anatomy, Physiology, Bio- Chemistry, pathology, Pharmacology and Microbiology. It has air conditioned lecture halls.
Saveetha Medical College Courses offered
Tamil Nadu, India
Ph : 044 - 26811299, 29810299, 26811099