- HomeWBJEE Result
WB joint entrance exam is one of the leading entrance examinations in the country. This exam aims at offering admission to the offered courses. Soon after the completion of the entrance exam, the official authority i.e. WBJEE board will announce the WBJEE Result 2020 for the students. It is expected that the WBJEE score card will be published in the month of June 2020. This will be available here soon after its official release.
• The result is the outcome of the student’s performance in the entrance examination.
• It will be issued in the terms of marks obtained in the same and followed by the counseling procedure.
• Based on the result, the official authority shall publish the merit list for the qualified students which will be shortlisted to join the further rounds.
• The official exam authority takes the series of steps to ensure the correctness and fairness of the declared WBJEE Scor Card 2020. Various security measures shall be taken while scrutinizing the answer sheets and hence, the announced result shall be binding and should be accepted by all.
• The link to check the result will be mentioned here soon. The candidates can use the link which will take the student to their destination page.
• There, the students need to add the requisite information asked in the online form such as:
Other asked details (if any)
• Soon after adding these details, the candidates will be shown the copy of their result which comprises of the marks obtained and other required details.
• The candidates are advised to download the available result and save the same for the future reference.
Tie – Breaking:
It may be possible that the two or more students secure the same marks, therefore, in order to break their tie, the official authority will apply the tie – breaking procedure before the declaration of WBJEE Result 2020.
• Less negative marks in math, physics, and chemistry taken together
• More positive marks in math and chemistry
• More positive marks in math and physics
• Less negative marks in math and physics
• Less negative marks in math and chemistry
• More positive marks in math for only 2 marks questions
• More positive marks in physics for only 2 marks questions
• More positive marks in chemistry for only 2 marks questions
• Less negative marks in math for only 2 marks questions
• Less negative marks in physics for only 2 marks questions
• Finally, if the tie still remains even by applying the above rules then the student’s age will be considered and the candidate with higher age will be preferred.