- HomeUPSEE Counselling
The counseling is the final selection round for the qualified students which will be organized by the official authority of exam i.e. AKTU. This counseling aims at offering the seats to the shortlisted students. It is important for the students to attend the UPSEE Counselling 2022 as per the official schedule released by the official exam body. The counseling will be conducted only for the shortlisted students who have their names in the merit list.
• The counseling will be held in the various rounds such as the main round, special counseling round, and additional special counseling for SC category etc.
• There are various stages which are linked with the UPSEE Counselling 2022. The detailed description of the same is mentioned here.
Stage 1: Registration:
• This is the very first step or stage of the counseling procedure.
• The students can register them online by using their application number and password.
• In this stage, the candidates need to remit the registration fee which is Rs 20,000 for general/ OBC category and Rs 12,000 for SC/ ST candidates.
• This fee shall be adjusted against the institute fee at the time of admission.
• The candidates need to pay the registration fee as soon as possible so as to avoid the last hours rush.
Stage 2: Display of the choices:
• The next stage of the counseling procedure is the display of seats and online choice filling.
• In this stage, the students will get the golden opportunity to select their desired course and institute for admission.
• However, the students can select only from the choices which are available to them.
• If the student got qualified for more than one program then he has to fill all his choices as according to his order of preference.
Stage 3: Document Verification:
• Now, the third stage of the UPSEE Selection Procedure 2022 is the document verification round.
• The students need to go to any of the document verification centers so as to undergo the document verification round.
Stage 4: Allotment result and document verification round:
• The allotment result is expected to be released in the month of July 2022. It will be available in the online mode.
• The candidates who got the seat will have to exercise one of the following options:
• Freeze: The first option is freeze which means that the candidate is satisfied with the allotted seat and do not want to consider for any up gradation in any subsequent rounds of counseling. After choosing this option, the candidate can download the provisional allotment letter and report to the allocated institute.
• Float: The second option is the float which means that the student is confirming the presently allotted seat but wants to be considered for the up gradation in the subsequent rounds of UPSEE 2022 Counselling.
• Withdraw: Last but not the least option is withdraw which means that the candidate is not confirming the presently allotted seat and do not want any up – gradation. The seat allotted to such candidates shall be canceled and treated as vacant.
Rounds of Counseling:
• Main Round: This is the very first round of the counseling procedure in which the all the qualified candidates shall be allowed to appear.
• Special Round: This is the second round of counseling. In this round, the vacant seats of sub – category shall be merged into respective vertical categories. Thus, the sub – categories seats will cease to exist from this round onward.
• Additional special round for SC category: This is the third round of the UPSEE 2022 Counselling. In this, the vacant seats of the ST category shall be merged into the SC category. Thus, the ST category seats will cease to exist from this round onward.
• Fourth round: In this round, the seats of the OBC/ SC category shall be merged to the general category seats. Thus, all the vacant seats shall become the general category seats from this round onwards.