- HomeUPESEAT Counselling
The Counselling Procedure of UPESEAT 2023 will be scheduled only for those students who have qualified the UPESEAT aptitude test and have their name in the merit list. For the admission to UPES undergraduate courses, it considers two exams i.e. JEE Main 2023 and UPESEAT. To get admission in the UPES, the counselling will be conducted separately for the UPESEAT and JEE Main 2023 qualified candidates. It is the prime responsibility of the students to get updated with the official dates.
The counseling process will be organized so as to offer the final admission to the qualified students.
• The Counselling procedure for UPESEAT 2023 will be completely a centralized process.
• 80% of the total UPES seats will be granted admissions on the basis of UPESEAT Result.
• For remaining 20% of the seats, the University will granted admissions on the basis of Board Merit or JEE Main 2023 Rank.
• The qualified Shortlisted students will have to attend Counselling in person at the specified place on the scheduled time and date.
• Then following three Rankings for Seat Allotment process will be considered by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies:
UPSEAT Merit Ranking Exam
JEE Main 2023 Merit Ranking
Board Merit Ranking
• As per UPESEAT 2023 Selection Procedure, the students Merit Rank will be determined and also on the basis of the students merit rank, seat allotment will be done as per the given choice and the availability of seats.
• During Counselling, the students also have to submit their original documents along with the photocopies of the documents.
The students are required to bring original documents along with the self-attested Photostat copies. The required documents are mentioned below:
• UPESEAT counselling call letter
• UPESEAT admit card
• Domicile certificate
• Recent 4-5 passport size photographs
• 10th and 12th class mark sheet
• Demand Draft of prescribed fees i.e. Rs. 85,000 drawn in favor of “UPES Fee Account” payable at Dehradun.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies UPES is a private research university in Dehradun, Uttarakhand and is known traditionally for its education and research in fields of energy & power.