- HomeTop Actuarial Sciences Colleges in India
End your search with the list of Top Actuarial Sciences Colleges in India 2023. Not many students in particular commerce students are aware of actuarial science courses in India. Introduced as an academic course almost a decade and half ago, these courses focus on the study and application of mathematics and statistical methods for banking, insurance and management sector. Still in its nascency, there are very few colleges in India offering actuarial science courses. Take your pick from this list of the top actuarial science colleges in India 2023. Plan for admission with all the information you may need about these college's right from admission to placement.
1. Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
2. AMITY School of Insurance and Actuarial Science,Noida(ASIAS)
3. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
4. Annamalai University,Tamil Nadu
5. Berhampur University,Orissa
6. Birla Institute of Management Technology, New Delhi
7. Bishop Herber College, Tiruchirappalli
8. CMD School of Insurance and Actuarial Sciences, Uttarpradesh
9. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad, U.P.
10. DS Actuarial Education Services (DS ActEd), Mumbai
11. Goa University, Goa
12. Gurunanak Dev University, Amritsar
13. Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (IILM), Noida
14. Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
15. Kurukshetra University,Kurukshetra
16. Manipur University ,Canchipur, Imphal
17. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
18. RNIS College of Insurance, New Delhi
19. University of Delhi, Delhi
20. University of Kalyani, West Bengal
21. University of Madras, Chennai
22. University of Mumbai, Mumbai
The University of Mumbai is one first of three state universities to be established in India.
Annamalai university can best be described as a unitary, teaching and residential university.
Aligarh Muslim University, a government university recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) draws students from various parts of the country as well as abroad.
Apart from being one of the oldest of universities in the country, Andhra University is also the first to be conceived as a residential cum teaching cum affiliating university in the country devoted mainly to post graduate training and research.