- HomeTop 50 Law Colleges in India
Given below is the list of Top 50 Law Colleges in India 2023 for LLB and LLM.
List of Top 50 Law Colleges in India 2023:-
1. NLSIU Bangalore
2. NALSAR Hyderabad
3. NUJS Kolkata
4. National Law University, Jodhpur
5. National Law Institute University Bhopal
6. Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar
7. National University of Advanced Legal Studies Kochi
8. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University Lucknow
9. National Law University, Odisha
10. National University of Study and Research Ranchi
11. Hidayatullah National Law University Raipur
12. Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law Patiala
13. National Law University and Judicial Academy Guwahati
14. Chanakya National Law University Patna
15. Tamil Nadu National Law School Trichy
16. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University Vishakhapatnam
17. National Law University, Delhi
18. Faculty of Law, Aligarh Muslim University
19. Faculty of Law, Jamia Millia Islamia Delhi
20. Indian Law Society's Law College Pune
21. Government Law College Mumbai
22. Symbiosis Society's Law College Pune
23. Amity Law School Noida
24. New Law College Pune
25. Campus Law Center University of Delhi
26. University Law College Bangalore Univeristy
27. Faculty of Law Mumbai University
28. Faculty of Law BHU
29. Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies
30. Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University
31. Army Institute of Law Mohali
32. DES Law College Pune
33. Department of Law, University of Calcutta
34. Government Law College Thiruvananthapuram
35. National Law University and Judicial Academy, Assam
36. Chanakya National Law University, Patna
37. Osmania University College of Law, Osmania University
38. Department of Laws, Panjab University, Chandigarh
39. Baroda School of Legal Studies
40. Faculty of Law, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
41. M.S. Ramaiah College of Law, Bangalore
42. School of Law, Christ University, Bangalore
43. Department of law, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
44. Government Law College, Calicut
45. Department of Legal Studies & Research (DLSR), Barkatullah University, Bhopal
46. K.C. Law College, Mumbai
47. Central Law College, Nagpur
48. Ambedkar Law College, Dhule
49. KIIT School of Law Bhubaneswar
50. Department of Laws, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Symbiosis Law School Courses Offered
National Law School of India is managed by Government of Karnataka and the Bangalore University.
National Law School of India University Courses Offered
NALSAR University of Law is a renowed university, helping students professionally in law teaching and its research programs.
NALSAR University of Law Courses Offered
National Law University is a leading law university, providing excellent services in educational field.
National Law University Courses Offered
Campus Law Center University of Delhi is a leading institute,imparting quality education to students.
Campus Law Center University of Delhi Courses Offered
WB National Univ of Juridical Sciences is the best law colleges,producing bright lawyers and legal experts.
WB National University of Juridical Sciences (NUJS) Courses Offered
Government Law College Mumbai is oldest school which has generated successful leaders in legal field.
Government Law College Mumbai Courses Offered
ILS Law College is a prominent college, developing young intellectuals.
ILS Law College Courses Offered
Amity Law School is a well-named school,imparting world-class education.
Amity Law School Courses Offered
Faculty of Law Aligarh Muslim University was established in 1891 by Sir Syed Ahmad Khan and has achieved remarkable growth ever since its establishment.
Faculty of Law Aligarh Muslim University Courses Offered
University Law College Bangalore University enables students to have a separate identity in legal field.
University Law College Bangalore University Courses Offered
Faculty of Law is a renowned college which was established in 1959.
Faculty of Law Mumbai University Courses Offered
Faculty of Law BHU is a popular college,focusing in spreading educational knowlewdge in legal sector.
Faculty of Law BHU Courses Offered
Department of Law Punjab University is best law school,providing new oppurtunities in law field.
Department of Laws Panjab University Courses Offered
Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies has maintained its standards by providing excellent services in legal field.
Bangalore Institute of Legal Studies Courses Offered