The Counselling Procedure of TS EAMCET 2023 for engineering will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University and is expected to be held in June 2023. The TS EAMCET
qualified candidates are eligible for counselling and seat allotment for admission into B. Tech courses in the affiliated colleges of Telangana. The counselling procedure and Seat Allotment process will start soon after the release of merit list.
The TS EAMCET 2023 counselling procedure of will be scheduled in the month of June 2023 onwards after the declaration of the TS EAMCET Result. All those aspirants who have successfully qualified the TS EAMCET Exam will able to appear in the Counselling Process. The Counselling Process will go through Online Web Counselling Only.
During Counselling Procedure, the aspirants have to go through the following stages till the final allotment of the seats.
Stage I: Document verification:
• After the release of merit list, the qualified aspirants are required to verify all their documents at any of the TS EAMCET 2023 Help Line Center.
• The list of these Help Line Center centers will be available on official website of TS EAMCET.
• List of documents needed at the time of TS EAMCET 2023 Selection Procedure are given below:
TS EAMCET Score Card
Class 10th & 12th Certificate
TS EAMCET Admit Card
PH/NCC/CAP/Sports and Games Certificate (If applicable)
Stage II: Online Choice Filling and Choice Locking
• After verifying their documents at Help Line Center as per TS EAMCET 2023
Counselling Procedure, the students have to fill the colleges and branch of their choice by accessing their user id and password.
• The students are advised to make their choice carefully because choice filling once option once gets locked it will not be altered.
Stage III: Seat Allocation
• As per TS EAMCET 2023 Counselling Procedure, on the basis of no of vacancies, the rank of students and choices filled by the aspirants the Seat allocation for aspirants will be done.
• The students have to access their user id time to time to check the notification regarding their seat allocation result as the seat allotment result will be released online.
• If applicant gets selected in any college which is selected by them then that college officials will issue a provisional admission letter to them which they have to download from official website.
Step IV: Reporting to Allotted Institute
• The aspirants have to physically report to the college or institute allotted to them with all the necessary documents along with seat allotment letter.
• If the candidates fail to do so then this will result in the cancellation of their seat.
Step V: Confirmation letter
After completion of the online Counselling Procedure of TS EAMCET 2023, the college will provide them a confirmation letter.
The candidates are required to pay processing Fee at the time of Certificate Verification.
OC/BC Applicants need to pay Rs 1000
SC/ST Applicants need to pay Rs.500