- HomeTANCET Counselling
Below you will find TANCET 2023 Counselling. The official authority will organize the counselling procedure for the qualified students so as to provide them the final enrollment in the various colleges of the state. It will be organized only once and the students need to attend the same as per the official schedule. Only those students who will qualify the Tamil Nadu common entrance test (TANCET) are eligible for the counselling round.
TANCET Counselling 2023 – Stages of Counselling:
• On the basis of the merit list of the students, the authority will organize the counselling procedure for the qualified students.
• A separate merit list will be prepared for the MBA courses and on the basis of the same the students will be shortlisted for the next round of selection.
• There are various rounds of the TANCET Counselling 2023. The students will have to undergo each and every stage of counselling so as to get the final admission in the desired courses.
Stage 1: Registration:
• The students need to register them so as to appear in the counselling procedure. The direct link for registration will be available here soon after its official release.
• Registration is the important step as if the student fails to register him then he cannot appear in any of the counselling round.
• In this stage, the students will also have to pay the registration fee so as to complete the registration.
Stage 2: Choice filling:
• After the successful registration, the students will get the opportunity to select their preferred courses and colleges on the basis of their priority.
• The students are required to place the most preferred choices on the top.
• The choice filling facility will be available once. An utmost care is taken while making the choices as the seat allotment will be based on these choices.
Stage 3: Reporting at the nodal center and document verification:
• The third stage of the TANCET Selection Procedure 2023 is the document verification round.
• First of all, the students need to report at the nodal center as per the counselling schedule for the document verification.
• The students will have to bring the important document at the center so as to verify them.
• Also, the students should lock their choices at the designated nodal center.
Stage 4: Final seat allotment:
• The next round of the counselling procedure is the final seat allotment round.
• In this, the students will get their seats and final admission in the management courses.
• Basically, the seat allotment will be done on the basis of the choices made by the students, their rank in the merit list, and availability of the seats at that rank.
• If the student is not satisfied with the allotted seat then he can wait for the next round of the TANCET Counselling 2023.
• After the seat allotment, the students need to download their seat allotment letter.
Stage 5: Reporting to the allocated college:
• After getting the seat, the last step is to report at the allocated college.
• The students should report to the college within the specific limit of time otherwise, the allotted seat will be canceled out by the authority.
• After reporting the college, the students should pay the required fee and join the program.
At the time of document verification, the students need to pay some of the necessary documents. The list of documents is mentioned here.
• Mark sheet and certificate of the qualifying exam
• Marksheets of 10th and 12th class
• Rank card (issued at the time of result)
• Copy of the admit card
• Original registration slip
• Nativity certificate
• Acknowledgement card
• Counselling letter