Founded in the year 1982, Spring Dale Senior Secondary Public School aims at providing the best in academics, sports, co-curricular activities to make multifaceted personalities and responsible citizens. It is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi.
Parents who want to get their child/ward admitted should get their wards name registered in the school's office as early as possible. Registration only makes the child eligible for interview and admission test. It does not guarantee admission. The school session begins from the first week of April and ends in the last week of March (Academic Year).
Facilities available in the school are as follows:
• Spacious classrooms equipped with state-of-the-art technology infrastructure
• Well equipped laboratories with advanced equipments to facilitate experimental learning
• Ample facilities for indoor and outdoor games
• Well stocked Library and Learning Centre with abundant digital resources
• School Bus facility
• Availability of Doctor on campus to handle emergencies