Gundecha Education Academy prepares students for the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE - Year 10) and The Indian School Certificate (ISC - Year 12) examinations. The school has been granted affiliation to the Council for Indian Certificate of Secondary Education Examination. It aims to be a world class institution, providing holistic education and creating global citizens imbued with Indian values.
The application for admission and other relevant documents can be obtained from the school admission office. The duly completed Application for Admission must be submitted to the admission office on or before the last date stipulated, along with the prescribed documents.
• For Playgroup & Nursery please check the school notice board in first week of September.
• For Jr KG to Std. IX (ICSE section), depending on the availability of seats in case of any withdrawals of admission, the admissions forms will be available at the school office after mid-December.
• For Grade 6 to 8 (IGCSE section) - The Cambridge International Curriculum, kindly contact the school office in mid-December.
• For Std. XI (ISC section), kindly contact the school office in mid-October.
School offers various facilities to the students such as:
• Spacious classrooms
• Reading room
• Playground and many more.
Valley of Flowers, Thakur Village,
Kandivali (E), Mumbai - 400 101,
Tel: 6677 6768 / 6640 1716