Cambrian Public School, Kanke Road, Ranchi was established in the year 1993 under the aegis of Smt. Motiraj Devi Trust. Nestled in a beautiful, serene, pollution free environment in its sprawling 6 acres campus in the posh area of the city, the school is easily accessible.
Registration for admission to classes Pre-Nursery to VII usually takes place in the month of March and to that of Std. XI in the month of June.
No admission is made until the student has passed a test for the essential class subjects.
Admission is strictly based on the performance in the Entrance Test. However no test or interview is required for admission in Pre-Nursery and Nursery.
The school campus is spread over 6 acres of land in the posh area of the city. The campus equips various facilities such as:
• Elegant three storeyed building
• An Audio-visual theatre having multimedia and overhead projectors
• Class-rooms monitored with close-circuit cameras
• Well-equipped science, Maths and Computer Laboratories
• Smart board classrooms
• A rich library
• A well-developed sports complex