- HomeSSC Stenographer Selection Procedure
The official authority i.e. staff selection commission is all set to release the notification for the stenographer recruitment procedure. This selection procedure aims at recruiting the commendable and deserving candidates to the post of stenographer. The SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure 2022 is organized every year and a large number of candidates participate in the same. The official dates of the selection procedure shall be notified soon. As the countless number of candidates takes part in the same every year hence, the level of this recruitment procedure is still rising.
• It should be noted that the selection procedure will be organized as per the official schedule released by the authority. The candidates need to attend the same as per the official dates.
• It is the sole duty of the candidates to keep them updated with the official dates.
• It is essential to qualify each and every round of selection so as to get the final recruitment.
• The commission reserves the right to alter the selection procedure and hence, the candidates are not permitted to raise any objection regarding the same.
• Qualifying each round confers no right of appointment. The commission’s decision in all matters will be the final one and shall be binding.
• The detailed description of the SSC Stenographer Selection Procedure 2022 is mentioned here for the candidates. Those aspirants who are planning to join the upcoming the recruitment procedure should go through the details of the same at least once.
Stage 1: Written Exam:
• This is the very first stage of the selection procedure which judges the basic knowledge of the candidates regarding the various concepts.
• It consists of objective type multiple choice questions. The candidates will have to select only the single option for each question.
• There will three parts of the exam paper. The first two comprise of 50 marks each and the third one is of 100 marks. So, the complete exam will be of 200 marks.
• In order to finish the exam, the candidates will get 2 hours or 120 minutes. The proctor will not provide any extra time to the candidate under any circumstance. It is the duty of the candidates to reach the test center on time.
• Only those candidates who will be able to secure more than the minimum qualifying marks are permitted to join the next round. Rest of the candidates will be discarded immediately.
• Questions will set to judge the knowledge and understanding of the aspirant and will be of the higher – level.
Stage 2: Skill Test:
• Now, the skill test is the second stage of the SSC Stenographer Recruitment Procedure 2022. Only those candidates who have qualified the previous stage are invited to join this round of the recruitment.
• The skill test will be of qualifying nature and the authority will fix the qualifying standards in the skill test for different categories.
• It should be noted that there is no exemption from skill test for any category of candidates. The aspirants will have to undergo the stenographer test.
• The skill test will be held at the commission’s regional center or any other place as decided by the authority.
Stage 3: Final Merit list and recruitment:
• After completing the skill test, now it is the high time to publish the merit list for the shortlisted candidates.
• The final allocations shall be done as per the aspirant’s position in the merit list and options exercised by them.