- HomeSSC GD Constable Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure of SSC GD Constable 2021 will depend on PET/PST, Written Examination and Medical Examination. The Selection Procedure is organized only for those candidates who have qualified these subsequent stages.
About the Exam:-
• The Staff Selection Commission recruits candidates for the posts of Ground Duty Constable in NIA, CISF, ITBP, CRPF, SSF, SSB, BSF and rifleman in Assam rifles.
• The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the application form in the online as well as offline mode.
• The candidates from J&K, North-Eastern States and LWE affected area can only apply for an application form via offline mode.
Selection Procedure stages:-
For Selection Procedure of SSC GD Constable 2021 the candidates will have to go through the following three stages.
Stage I- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standards Test (PST)
Stage II- Written Examination
Stage III- Medical Test (MT)
Stage I: Physical Efficiency Test / Physical Standards Test (PET/PST)
• The first step of the selection procedure is to check the physical standards of the applicants.
• The Physical Standards Test comprise of following test parameters which will be different for both male and female contenders:
• The candidates who will qualify the Physical Stander Test (PST), they will be selected for physical efficiency Test (PET).
• The Physical Stander Test (PST) will comprise of race and another type of tests.
• The candidates who will qualify Physical Efficiency Test and Physical Standards Test will be eligible for next round i.e. Written Examination
Step 2: Written Examination
• As per SSC GD Constable Selection Procedure 2021, those applicants who qualify the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be able to eligible to give the written examination.
• The exam will be conducted via both online and offline mode.
• The time limit is 2 hours to solve the paper.
• The SSC GD Constable exam will be objective type test comprising of 100 marks.
• The subjects for Paper will consist of:
General Intelligence & Reasoning
General Knowledge & General Awareness
• Those who clear this Written Examination will get shortlisted for the Medical Test (MT).
Stage III- Medical Test (MT)
• As per SSC GD Constable Recruitment Procedure 2021, all the applicants who will qualify the Physical Efficiency Test and Written Examination will be tested to be medically fit for the GD Constable position.
• The candidates have to go through the following Medical Test
Eyesight (6/6 for better eyes and 6/9 for worst eyes)
Laboratory test (Blood Tests etc)
• According to Selection Procedure of SSC GD Constable 2021, the applicants must not have:
Squint in Eyes
• Finally, the applicants who will clear all these three stages will be recruited as GD Constable in CRPF, SSF, NIA, CISF, ITBP, SSB, BSF and rifleman in Assam rifles.