- HomePunjab MET Admit Card
Punjab MET or popularly known as the PU MET is one of the renowned management entrance tests. This test is usually conducted in the month of March every year with the purpose to impart admission in the management courses. In order to appear in the entrance test, the students will have the Punjab MET Admit Card 2023 which is issued by the Punjab University. Only the registered students will be able to download this hall ticket.
How to Download?
• The admit card is the official document which will be generated only in the online mode. The students will have to download this document as per the official schedule.
• The students should stick to the official dates regarding its release. Once the dates have been passed, the links will be deactivated and the students will be unable to download this hall ticket.
• The direct link to obtain the Punjab MET Admit Card will be published here soon after its official availability. The students need to click the link so as to reach the admit card official page.
• There, the students will have to submit some of the essential information asked in the online form such as:
• On adding these details, the students will be shown a copy of admit card on the display screen. Finally, be pressing the save or download button, the students can save this soft copy on the computer system
• After obtaining the soft copy of the admit card, the students can get it printed and bring on the exam day.
Important Information mentioned on the admit card:
The Admit Card of Punjab MET 2023 will have the following information:
• Name of the student
• Photo and signature of the student
• Roll number for exam
• Date and time for the MET
• Application number
• Reporting time
• Test center’s name and address
• Other exam related instructions
• It is the prime duty of the students to check the important details mentioned on the admit card. The details should be correct and error – free. The particulars such as the name of the student, date of birth, gender etc should be identical to the ones mentioned on the application form.
• If any kind of flaw is found on the Punjab MET Admit Card then it is the responsibility of the students to contact the official authority and request for the necessary modifications.
• The candidates will be admitted to the test only on the production of the admit card at the test center.