The Cutoff is the minimum marks which the students should obtain in the entrance exam so as to qualify the same. The Odisha JEE MBA Cutoff 2021 will be released in June 2021 along with the publication of the result. Different cutoff will be issued for the different levels of the admission. It will be released in the terms of marks or ranks. It will be available here soon after its official declaration. In order to know more about the cutoff and its previous stats, the students need to scroll down the page.
About the Exam:
• OJEE MBA or popularly known as Odisha JEE MBA is the management entrance exam which is generally scheduled in the month of May every year.
• This exam is organized to select the most appropriate students for the admission in the different management courses.
About the Cutoff:
• It is defined as the minimum qualifying marks which are imperative to obtain by the students in the entrance examination. The cutoff marks will be published by the official exam authorities.
• The students will have to score more than or up to the cutoff marks so as to consider for the ranking purpose.
Types of Cutoff:
• Expected Cutoff:
As the name implies, this is just expected either by the educational experts, reputed coaching centers or by educational portals. The purpose of this type of cutoff is just to ease the worries of the students and to provide them an approximate idea of the actual cutoff.
• Actual Cutoff:
The actual cutoff is published by the exam official authority. It plays the vital role in the admission process. Based on this type of cutoff, the official authority will prepare the rank list.
• The Odisha JEE MBA Cutoff 2021 shall be based on some of the influential factors which affect the same to a great extent.
• Various aspects are taken into consideration while announcing the cutoff marks. These parameters are also known as the deciding factors which actually decides the cutoff marks.
• Not all, but some of these factors are listed here.
Total Number of students
Availability of seats
Reservation of seats
Toughness level of examination
Lowest and average marks in the entrance examination
Performance of the candidates
Previous year cutoff trends
Previous Year Stats:
• The Cutoff of Odisha JEE MBA 2021 will be released soon by the official authority till then, the students can check the previous year cutoff marks.
Institute - Opening rank - Closing rank
Utkal University, Vani Vihar - 1 - 4003
Institute of Management and IT - 50 - 1848
Apex Institute of Technology and Management - 748 - 5405
Gandhi Institute of Management - 561 - 5284
Global Institute of Management - 257 - 5305