- HomeNMAT Application Form
Below you will find NMAT 2021 Application Form, Registration Procedure and Fee. The application form is the first step towards the Narsee Monjee aptitude test. The students need to register them on or before stipulated date so as to book their slot and appear in the entrance exam.
NMAT Application Form 2021 – Important Dates:-
|Registration - Main||September 14, 2020||November 20, 2020|
|Late Registration||November 21, 2020||November 30, 2020|
|Scheduling||September 14, 2020||December 02, 2020|
|Re-scheduling||September 14, 2020||
January 17, 2021
|November 04, 2020||January 30, 2021|
|Registration - Retake||November 05, 2020||January 17, 2021|
|Re-take Scheduling||November 05, 2020||January 17, 2021|
• It is important for the students to keep the important information handy before filling the application form.
• As the application form will be filled online, therefore, the students should have scanned image of the recent photograph.
• The student’s photograph should be recent and taken in the professional studio.
• Blurred or unclear images are liable to be rejected.
• Caps, goggles, scarf etc are strictly not allowed in the scanned image.
How to Complete?
• Before filling the application form, it is quite necessary to read the official guidelines or instructions.
• Only one application form is required to be submitted by the students as multiple forms may cause confusion and not accepted by the official authority.
• An utmost care is taken while completing the application form. The details entered by the students should be correct and genuine.
• The direct link to fill the NMAT Application Form 2021 is published here. This link will take the students directly to the official page of the application.
• In order to initiate the process, the students will have to click on the ‘Register Now’ button in order to register them for the entrance exam.
• For registering them, the students will have to enter some of the basic information which comprises of:
Password (selected by the student for NMAT account)
• On furnishing these details, the students will receive an authentication mail on the registered email id. The students can fill the NMAT Application Form 2021 only after validating the email id.
• Soon after validation, the students can log in their account by using their log in credentials so as to complete the application form. the students need to enter the following details in the form:
Other additional information
• Once the submission of the details is over, the students are advised to verify the details entered in the form. After verifying the details, the students can click on the final submit button for the submission of the application form. It should be noted that no alterations can be done after the final submission.
• After the final submission, the registration number of the student will be appeared on the display screen.
• In order to complete the NMAT 2021 Application Form, the students need to remit the application fee by choosing the payment mode such as credit card, debit card, and internet banking.
• After the successful remittance of the fee, the students will receive the confirmation mail indicating their registration number.
NMAT Application Fee:-
Test Registration(Early) - Rs 2000 + applicable taxes
Test Registration(Late) - Rs 2500 + applicable taxes
Retake - Rs 2000 + applicable taxes
Additional Score Reports (beyond first five) - Rs 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes
Reschedule - Rs 1100 + applicable taxes
Payment forms accepted: