Below you will find NDA 2022 Selection Procedure, National Defence Academy Selection Criteria 2022 . NDA i.e. National Defence academy is the joint service academy of the Indian armed forces. The candidates will be selected for NDA on the basis of the written examination and other rounds of selection. A plenty of hard work is required to qualify this exam and to get selected for the same. In order to choose the most commendable candidates, the official authority i.e. UPSC will conduct the NDA Selection Procedure 2022 for the eligible aspirants. The candidates can take part in the same only by ascertaining their eligibility.
Basically, the selection procedure comprises of two stages which are:
• Written exam
• SSB Test/ interview
• The selection procedure aims at the selecting the most appropriate candidates for National Defence academy.
• It will be organized as per the official schedule announced by the official authority. It is the two – stage process in which both the stages has its own importance.
• Only those candidates who will qualify the 1st stage are eligible to appear for the next one.
Stage 1: Written Exam:
• This is the first and the prime stage of the NDA Selection Procedure 2022.
• The candidates need to appear in this exam as per the official schedule along with their admit card.
• Mere appearing in the exam is not enough. The aspirants will have to secure the minimum qualifying marks so as to qualify the same and join the next round of selection.
• The exam will be held in the offline mode where the candidates need to mark their answer on the machine – graded OMR sheet.
• The exam will be objective in nature where the multiple alternatives will be given and only one option is correct.
• It will comprise of subjects such as mathematics and general ability test.
• The exam will be of total 900 marks.
• 2.5 hours will be provided to solve each subject of the exam paper.
• Only those students who qualify this exam will be then called for the next and final round of selection.
Stage 2: SSB Test/ Interview:
• This is the second stage of NDA
Selection Procedure 2022 which comprises of total 900 marks and the candidates need to qualify the same so as to be considered for the final selection.
• Request for postponing the interview shall be considered only in the exceptional circumstances and that too if it is convenient for the official authority. Such requests should be address to the administrative officer of the selection center from where the call letter for the interview has been received.
• The two – stage selection procedure has been introduced by the official authority based on the Psychological aptitude test and intelligence test.
• All the students will have to undergo the first stage on the first day. Only those students who qualify the same will be eligible and admitted to the next one.
• Those students who will qualify the 2nd stage are required to submit the original certificates and the photocopy each of
Original 10th class certificate in the support of DOB
Original 12th class certificate
• The candidates who appeared before the SSB and undergo the test there will do so at their own risk.
• In order to be acceptable for Naval academy and air force, the candidates will have obtain the minimum qualifying marks fixed by the official authority separately in written exam and officers potentiality test.
• Subject to these conditions, a combined merit list will be released on the basis of the total marks secured by the candidates in written exam and SSB tests.
• The final selection to the army/ navy/ air force of the NDA will be done up to the number of vacancies available subject to medical fitness, eligibility and merit cum preference of the aspirants.