- HomeMICAT Result
The Result of MICAT 2022 for both phases is expected to be released in the month of December 2022 (MICAT I) and February 2022 (MICAT II). The MICAT result will be announced by the Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICAT) via online mode. The candidates are required to enter their Roll no, Application Number and Password in the provided space, order to check the result. The students can easily check their MICAT Score card by using the link which will be published here soon after its official release.
About the Exam:-
• Mudra Institute of Communication, Ahmedabad is the leading institution that offers specialization in Digital Marketing & Communications.
• MICAT 2022 examination will be completely computer based test.
• It tests the candidates skills in General Awareness about contemporary business and social issues, Written Communication Abilities, Divergent Thinking Abilities, including areas relevant to media, advertising, marketing& current affairs and Analytical & Verbal Abilities.
How to Check the Result?
The Result of MICAT 2022 will be published in the online mode and, therefore, the students should know the procedure to check the same. The requests for altering or modifying the result will not be entertained by the official exam authority. The steps to check the result are mentioned here.
• To initiate the process, the students need to Log on to the official website of MICAT.
• Enter your MICA ID on the provided space.
• Click on Result tab.
• After that, the students will have to enter the essential details such as:
Date of Birth
• After verifying the details, the aspirant will have to submit the same.
• On submitting the details, the MICAT Score Card will be displayed on the computer screen which can be downloaded for the future reference.
Information Available on Scorecard:
• Candidates Name and Roll no
• Sectional Marks i.e. Marks in each section of exam
• Total Marks/ Aggregate marks obtained in the exam
• On the basis of scores of the MICAT test, the students are selected for Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
• The final selection will depend on MICAT scores, GD, PI and past academic achievements of the students.
• After the Results of MICAT 2022, the candidates will be shortlisted and they have to appear for the selection process.
• On final selection, the students must confirm their admission and pay the necessary fee at the earliest.