- HomeMHT CET Cutoff
About the Exam:-
• MHT CET is also known as the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
• MHT CET is a state level exam conducted for those candidates who are seeking admission in engineering courses like B.E./B.Tech Courses in the state of Maharashtra.
• The MHT CET 2021 is expected to be held in the month of May 2021.
• The MHT CET 2021 exam will be pen and paper based examination.
The Cutoff will be determined on the basis of the several aspects which will have a great influence on the same. Some of the factors are given below:
• No. of candidates
• Number of applications received
• Previous year admission trends
• Availability of seats
• Reservation norms
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Performance of the candidates
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme implemented by MHT CET 2021
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Go to the official website of MHT CET 2021
• Then go to the homepage where you have to select the option given as MHT CET 2021 Cutoff List.
• Click on to the link.
• Enter your Roll number, application number and Date of Birth.
• Click on submit button.
• MHT CET Cutoff List gets open on your desktop screen in PDF format.
• Take print out of it for future reference.
• The cutoff helps the Candidates to get a rough idea of the rank and marks needed for admission.
• The candidates can check various colleges opening and closing ranks list and also can check the rank at which admissions were opened and closed.
• Private colleges separately make their own MHT CET 2021 Cutoff list.
• A separate cutoff list is made for reserved category.
• The candidates are suggested to check the previous cutoff of courses and colleges to see the admission trend.