- HomeMHT CET Cutoff
The Cutoff of MHT CET 2020 is expected to be released in the month of June 2020 by the DTE Maharashtra State. The cutoff is termed as the minimum possible marks which are required to be scored by the students in the entrance exam so as to qualify the same and to attend the next round of selection i.e. counselling rounds. In order to get a position in the merit list, the candidates need to score more than the cutoff marks and only then they will become eligible to take admission in the engineering courses.
About the Exam:-
• MHT CET is also known as the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
• MHT CET is a state level exam conducted for those candidates who are seeking admission in engineering courses like B.E./B.Tech Courses in the state of Maharashtra.
• The MHT CET 2020 is expected to be held in the month of May 2020.
• The MHT CET 2020 exam will be pen and paper based examination.
The Cutoff will be determined on the basis of the several aspects which will have a great influence on the same. Some of the factors are given below:
• No. of candidates
• Number of applications received
• Previous year admission trends
• Availability of seats
• Reservation norms
• Difficulty level of question paper
• Performance of the candidates
• Previous year cut off
• Marking scheme implemented by MHT CET 2020
How to Download Cutoff List?
• Go to the official website of MHT CET 2020
• Then go to the homepage where you have to select the option given as MHT CET 2020 Cutoff List.
• Click on to the link.
• Enter your Roll number, application number and Date of Birth.
• Click on submit button.
• MHT CET Cutoff List gets open on your desktop screen in PDF format.
• Take print out of it for future reference.
• The cutoff helps the Candidates to get a rough idea of the rank and marks needed for admission.
• The candidates can check various colleges opening and closing ranks list and also can check the rank at which admissions were opened and closed.
• Private colleges separately make their own MHT CET 2020 Cutoff list.
• A separate cutoff list is made for reserved category.
• The candidates are suggested to check the previous cutoff of courses and colleges to see the admission trend.