- HomeIPU CET Counselling
The official authority i.e. GGSIPU will organize the counselling procedure for the students so as to impart them the final admission in the offered courses. It is the sole duty of the candidate to ensure that they are fulfilling the eligibility conditions of the program in which they are seeking admission. The IPU CET Counselling 2021 will be organized as per the official schedule and the students need to get updated with the same. The exact dates of the counselling shall be notified here soon.
• The counselling will be held only once and the students need to participate in the same as per the official dates.
• All the students who have assigned rank by the official authority may apply for the counselling but the students will better and higher ranks shall be given priority at the time of seat allotment.
• The stages included in the IPU CET Selection Procedure 2021 are explained here for the students.
Stage 1: Submission of the counselling participation fee:
• First of all, the students need to pay the counselling participation fee of Rs 1000.
• The payment can be done either through cash or through net banking/ credit or debit card.
• The students should check the payment status and must take the print of the online fee confirmation receipt.
• The students are advised to pay the fee on time before waiting for the last dates.
Stage 2: Registration:
• Those students who have paid the counselling participation fee can move towards the registration process.
• During the registration process, the candidates will get the login id and password.
• It is recommended to keep the password confidential so as to avoid it misuse.
• The students are advised to register them at their earliest so as to avoid the last hours rush.
• In the case, if the candidate faces any problem in registering him then it is required to contact the helpdesk of the university along with the proof of the fee deposition.
• The candidates are advised to check the entered details before taking the print of the same.
Stage 3: Choice Filling:
• Choice filling is the next and compulsory stage of the IPU CET Counselling 2021.
• It is important to fill the choices for the seat allotment round.
• The candidates will not be considered for the final seat allotment without filled – in choices and preferences.
• Once the period for filling the choices is over, the students will be unable to fill the same.
• It is amazing to know that the candidates will be given the opportunity to edit/modify the choices after round 1 of counselling for the subsequent rounds.
Stage 4: Allocation of Seat:
• After the choice filling period is over, the choices filled by the candidates will be processed by the authority for the final seat allotment round.
• The result of seat allotment shall be published after each round of the IPU CET 2021 Counselling .
• Basically, the seats will be allotted on the basis of the rank of the candidate, choices filled by them and availability of seats.
• The students can print the provisional allotment letter if the seat is allotted to him.
• After the seat allotment, the candidate will have to pay the part academic fee of Rs 40,000 so as to confirm the allotted seat.
• If the candidate is satisfied with the presently allotted seat then he can choose the freeze the option.