- HomeIGNOU MBA Admission
Below you will find IGNOU MBA Admission 2021-22 Notification, Application Form and Eligibility Criteria. The IGNOU MBA ADMISSION 2021 have already begun for the year 2021. The application forms are invited for the MBA courses by the Indira Gandhi National Open University for 2021. The admissions to the IGNOU will be conducted on the basis of OPENMAT test. This is an entrance test which is organised by the IGNOU exam officials for the admissions to the MBA programmes at the university. The details regarding the IGNOU MBA ADMISSION 2021 are given below.
IGNOU MBA ADMISSION 2021 – Admission Procedure
The OPENMAT test which is conducted to admit candidates to the MBA courses is held twice a year. The exam is held specifically for the postgraduate management courses that are offered by the university. This is the qualifying exam for the aspirants of MBA course. The procedure to be followed to gain admission in the IGNOU MBA courses has been explained below.
• All the eligible candidates have to first fill an application form to appear for the entrance test. The candidates need to hold a professional degree with minimum 50% marks or 3 years work experience with a graduation degree of 50% marks.
• There are two application forms which must be filled and submitted by the candidates.
• Candidates need to buy the student handbook and prospectus. The application form-1 comes with the same handbook in a different envelope. The form must be filled and submitted to the headquarters of IGNOU before the last date.
• After the entrance test, a cut-off is released by the conducting authorities. According to the score obtained by the candidates in the entrance test, a result is released.
• Based on this result, all the qualified candidates of the exam will be required to apply for the admission by filling the application form-2.
• This application needs to be submitted to the regional director.