- HomeIBPS SO Selection Procedure
Below you will find IBPS SO 2020 Selection Procedure. The selection of the candidate will entirely depend on their performance in the IBPS SO Common Written Examination and interview round. The selection procedure will be conducted only for those candidates who will qualify the IBPS SO Common Written Examination and interview round and they will be recruited as a specialist officer in one of the participating banking institutes.
Stages involved under IBPS PO Selection Procedure
• Common Written Examination
• Personal Interview
• Provisional Allotment
• Final Allotment
The Selection Procedure of IBPS SO 2020 will take place in four steps. This selection procedure will be decided by the institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
Step 1: Common Written Examination:
• It is compulsory to appear in the Online Common Written Examination for the candidates. If they do not appear in the exam they will not be considered for the recruitment.
• Candidates not only have to appear in the entrance exam but also have to qualify it by scoring the cut-off marks decided by the IBPS officials.
• This is an objective type online examination.
• Total 200 marks are allotted for the exam.
• As per Selection Procedure of IBPS SO 2020 the candidates will be shortlisted for the interview on the basis of the CWE Exam performance.
Step 2: Personal Interview:
• The shortlisted candidates of the CWE exam will be entitled for the personal Interview.
• For Interview the total marks allotted will be 100.
• As per Selection Procedure of IBPS SO 2020, the minimum qualifying marks required in interview-
For general category will not be less than 40%
For SC/ST/OBC/PWD category will not be less than 35%
• A candidate must qualify both in the CWE and interview and be satisfactorily high in the merit list in order to be shortlisted for later provisional allotment process.
• After the interview round, the documents of the candidates will be verified so all the candidates are advised to carry their documents along with them at the time of interview.
Step 3: Provisional Allotment:
• Once the interview process gets over, the shortlisted candidates will be provisionally allotted on the basis of merit-cum-preference.
• According to Selection Procedure of IBPS SO 2020, on the basis of vacancies the Provisional allotment will be done.
• The provisional allotted candidates can be posted anywhere in India as per the direction of the participating organization.
STEP 4 – Final Allotment:
• The last step of Selection Procedure will be the allotment confirmation.
• All the candidates will be sent the final allotment letter along with their dates of joining.
Documents required during interview process:
Following are the list of documents which must be carried by the candidates during the interview process:
• A printout of IBPS Application form
• Character certificate
• Call letter
• Medical certificate
• Photo identity proof
• Category Certificate
• Class 10th & 12th Certificate.