- HomeIBPS PO Mains Result
The Result of IBPS PO Mains 2018 is expected to be released in the month of December 2018.The PO Mains score card will be declared by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) via online mode only through its official website. Those candidates who will qualify the prelims examination will be eligible to take the main examination. Based on the declared Mains result, the candidates will be shortlisted for next interview round. The candidates can easily check their result by using the link which will be hosted here soon after its release.
About the Exam:
• The IBPS exam for PO/MT will be organized in two parts i.e. Preliminary and Mains.
• IBPS PO is one of the most deemed recruitment examinations which is organized by the institute of banking personnel selection with the purpose to recruit the candidates as probationary officers.
How to Check the Result?
The Result will be announced in the online mode only and, therefore, the students need to know the procedure to check the same in an efficient manner. Below are some simple steps which must be followed by the candidates to check their result:
Step 1: First of all, the candidates have to visit the official website of IBPS.
Step 2: Then on the home page, candidates have click on the link related to Results of IBPS PO mains 2018.
Step 3: After that, the candidates will be redirected to the new page where they have to enter the details such as Roll No, Registration No, Date of Birth and Password.
Step 4: Then Click on submit button.
Step 5: The candidate’s result will be displayed on the screen like their marks and other details.
Step 6: The candidates can download the same for the future reference.
Information Available on Result card:
• Name of the applicant
• Roll No. of the applicant
• Total Aggregate marks obtained in the exam
• The PO mains result will be announced by the Institute of banking and personnel selection.
• The applicants can check their Mains result via online mode only from official web portal.
• After PO mains Result declaration, a merit/ cutoff list will be prepared and qualified candidates will be called for interview section.