- HomeIBPS Clerk Preliminary Result
The Result of IBPS Clerk Preliminary 2018 is expected to be published in December 2018. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will announce the result in the online mode which the candidates can easily check here soon after its official release. The Clerk Preliminary result presents the student’s performance in the Preliminary examination and shortlists the qualified students for the Mains examination. Soon after the declaration of the result, the merit list will be prepared for the prelims qualified students.
About the Exam:-
• IBPS is a recruitment exam of national level for finding the eligible candidates for the vacant posts of clerk in Public State Banks.
• The IBPS exam for clerks will be organized in two parts i.e. Preliminary and Mains.
• Eligible aspirants who will qualify the Preliminary Examination will appear for the Mains Examination of IBPS Clerk.
How to Check the Result?
The exam results will be announced in the online mode only and, therefore, the students need to know the procedure to check the same in an efficient manner. The declared result will be the final one and should be accepted by all. The steps to check the IBPS Clerk Preliminary 2018 Results are published here for the students.
• First of all, the students need to visit the official website of IBPS.
• Then on the home page, the applicants will students an appropriate link related to Results of CWE Clerical.
• Click on it.
• Then, the students need to enter the essential information so as to check the result. The information required is- Registration No, Date of Birth, Roll No and Password.
• After that, the students need to click on submit button. Soon after submitting, the score card of IBPS Clerk Preliminary with the complete information will be displayed.
• The students can download the same for the future reference.
Information Available on Scorecard:
The result card is also known as a scorecard and will bear the following details.
• Applicants Name
• Applicants Roll No.
• Registration number
• Total Aggregate marks obtained in the exam
• According to IBPS, preliminary examination marks will not be counted while preparing a final merit list of candidates for selection.
• In order to qualify the preliminary examination, students have to score overall as well as subject wise cut off score as per their category.
• Students who will qualify the IBPS Clerk 2018 preliminary will be allowed to appear for IBPS Clerk 2018 mains.