- HomeCourses after CA
Given below is the list of courses after CA inter and final in India. Chartered Accountancy is an admired profession that commands respect and also offers a fat salary package. However, if you believe in specialization or further study then there are different choices available in terms of Career options after CA. There are special courses available in accounts and finance as well as professional courses like CS, ICWA, CMA, CFA etc. Pursuing an MBA in Finance is also a good option. You can also consider post qualification courses offered by ICAI.
List of Best Courses after CA in India:
•ICAI (formerly known as ICWA)
•Actural Courses offered by the Indian Acturual Institute (IAI)
ICAI COURSES AFTER CA:-
Certificate Courses for Members -
- Certificate Course on Enterprise Risk Management
- Certificate Course on Master in Business Finance
- Certificate Course on Corporate Governance
- Certificate Course on International Taxation
- Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting & Fraud Detection using IT & CAATs
- Certificate Course on International Financial Reporting Standards
- Certificate Course on Derivatives
- Certificate Course on Forex and Treasury Management
- Certificate Course on Arbitration
- Certificate Course on Valuation
View Full Details.
Post Qualification Courses -
- Information Systems Audit (ISA)
- CPE Course on Computer Accounting and Auditing Techniques (CAAT)
- Diploma in Insurance and Risk Management (DIRM)
- Management Accountancy Course (MAC)/ Corporate Management Course (CMC)/ Tax Management Course (TMC)
- International Trade Laws & World Trade Organisation (ITL & WTO)
- ERP Courses on SAP FA & MA Module, Microsoft Dynamics NAV
View Full Details.
• CPE Course on Computer Accounting and Auditing Techniques (CAAT)
The CPE Course on CAAT is a practical hands-on training course specifically designed for the members of the Institute.