Applicants willing to seek admission in the institute can register through online or offline process. Application forms will be available on the official website of the institute.
Institute accepts valid scores of MHT-CET entrance exam for various programs. Selection will be completely done on the merit basis and will be called for group discussion and personal interview.
List of documents to be attached along with the Application Form:
• The School Leaving Certificate indicating the Nationality of the candidate as ‘Indian’.
• Birth certificate of the candidate indicating the place of birth in India.
• Statement of Marks obtained at H.S.C./XII or its equivalent qualifying examination.
• College Leaving Certificate (after qualifying examination).
• Statement of marks obtained at S.S.C/X or its equivalent examination.
• For candidates from the Board other than Maharashtra Board “Eligibility Certificate” is required.
• Birth Certificate showing date and place of birth, if it is not shown on S.S.C. (Std X) passing certificate
• MHT-CET Score Card
• Maharashtra Domicile Certificate of the candidate.
• Affidavit from candidates applying through Sindhi Quota.
• Documents from the candidates applying through NRI quota.
• Indian Passport in the name of the candidate, issued by appropriate authorities.
Institute has been comeup as a model of excellence in higher education intended to build an innovative academic environment. The whole campus is Wi-Fi and 3G communication enabled, including- the academic block and a significant part of open space. Other facilities are library with more than 30000 books, seminar halls, well equipped laboratory, canteen, student lounge, etc.
Training and Placement Cell is an integral part of our institution. Reputed industrial houses across the country visit our institute regularly for the campus recruitment programmes. The placement cell coordinates quite well with the corporate sector and provides well-developed infrastructure to facilitate the campus selection programmes.
Average salary offered is 3.5 L p.a. and highest salary offered is 11.5 L p.a.
P. G. Kher Marg, (32nd Road),
TPS-III Off Linking Road,
Bandra (West), Mumbai - 400 050.
Tel: +91 - 022 - 2649 5808, 2648 88 30