School of Architecture, DayanandaSagar Academy of Technology and Management is approved by Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi and affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University. It offers five years B Arch program and aims to enhance, consolidate & revitalize the thought process of architectural design, thus evolving strong knowledge base that is progressive and dynamic and which is more relevant to the evolving socioeconomic and geographical context.
College offers following course:
• B Arch
Admission to the B. Architecture programme is based on the merit of marks obtained in National Aptitude Test in Architecture and School +2.
The registration is an online process and should be done after getting the score of NATA.
The institute has following major facilities:
• Spacious Lecture Halls
• Fully Furnished Separate Hostels For Boys And Girls
• Mess Facility
• A Well Furnished Fully Automated Library
• State-Of-Art It Resource Centers
• Campus Is Totally Wi- Fi Enabled
• Very Well Maintained Playgrounds
• Educational Tour
• Parking Facilities And Medical Facilities
Shavige Malleshwara Hills,
Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore 560 078,