Founded in the year 2008, Regent Education and Research Foundation has grown in strength over the years with a team of dedicated, qualified, experienced and enthusiastic faculty members, modern lab with state of the art infrastructure. It is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT). College offers undergraduate, post graduate and diploma courses to the students.
College offers following course:
• Valid rank in AIEEE and WBJEE.
• At least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) taken together in Physics and Mathematics along with any one of Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Computer Application as compulsory subjects with individual pass marks (in both theory and practical wherever applicable) and 30% in English in the ‘10+2’ examination from a recognized board.
• The candidates who have completed Secondary Education or equivalent from any recognised board in West Bengal and other states.
• The candidates are admitted by WBSCTE through Counseling on the basis of Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnic (JEXPO).
• Lateral admission is conducted by WBSCTE on the basis of VOCLET.
• Direct Admission to non-appeared JEXPO candidates with 45% in Physical Science & Mathematics.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with (10+2+3) or (10+2+4) in any discipline from any University recognized by AICTE or UGC.
• Final year undergraduate students can also apply.
• The candidates should qualify MAT/JEMAT/CAT.
• Admissions are made from candidates who have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline under (10+2+3) system with Mathematics as one of the compulsory subjects at 10+2 level or at graduate level and having at least 50% marks on an average in the graduation level. Such candidates will have to be qualified in the Joint Entrance Examination (JECA) conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board and recommended by the Board. There is a provision of up to 10% of seats to be filled up through Management Quota.
Campus is spread over 12 acres of land. It includes facilities such as:
The training and placement department plays a vital role in any professional educational institute, as a true link between industry and institute. The department is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support all the stages of placement process viz. pre-placement talk, written test, group discussion & interviews. The placement activity starts immediately after sixth semester examination i.e. pre-final year examination of the students.
Bara Kanthalia, SewliTelini Para, North 24 Parganas,
Barrackpore, Kolkata, West Bengal 700121.
Tel: 033 3008 5434.