The School of Planning & Architecture - Jawaharlal Nehru Architecture and Fine Arts University (JNA&FAU) was established in the year 1940. Department of Architecture in the erstwhile Nizam college of Fine Arts and Architecture, become the Govt. College of Fine Arts and Architecture in 1956 following the formation of the state of Andhra Pradesh. Subsequent to the formation of JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University) in 1972, the college was merged into it. The college of Fine Arts and Architecture become one of the four constituent colleges of the University. In 1989, the college was bifurcated to form the School of Planning and Architecture and is since then a constituent Institution of the School of Excellence envisaged by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
Click here for the Fee structure of the University.
The School has highly qualified and experienced faculty specializing in Architecture, Housing, Urban and Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Design, Urban Design, Conservation, Structural Engineering. Through the rigor of their pursuits, breadth of interests and commitments to teaching, the faculty develops students who actively engage and resourcefully address emerging design issues.
Andhra Pradesh - 500028
Ph & Fax - 040-23321226