College offers following course:
• PGDM-Big Data Analytics
• Applicants who have a minimum of three year Bachelor's degree with 50% marks or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the UGC/ AICTE are eligible to apply for admission to the PGDM programmes.
• Aspirants with relevant work experience and fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply.
• Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to submitting evidence to that effect.
• Admission to PGDM Programme is selective and based on a combination of factors including academic and professional achievement, performance on a standardized test and strong communication skills.
• Admissions are granted to those applicants who have fulfilled all the requirements and whose name appears in the regular merit list of successful applicants.
• Admission to the MCA (3 year full time) and MCA (Lateral Entry 2 year full time) Programme is through U.P State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU), Lucknow.
• Candidates appearing for the final examination for Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent examination) can also apply subject to furnishing evidence to that effect.
• Eligibility might change as per University guidelines.
• 15% seats of total intake are available under management quota. Admission is given on the basis of merit list, prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Institute includes following facilities:
• Lecture Rooms
• Computer Centre
• Residential Accommodation
• Banking Facilities
G.T. Road, Lal Quan, Ghaziabad-201 009,
National Capital Region, India.