Christ University PhD in Management
1. Post Graduate Degree in the related field of Research with not less than 55% marks.
2. The candidate must have completed and/or being involved as a Research Associate/ Fellow, in a major research project (sponsored by UGC or any other approved institution) of specified duration of not less than 2 years.
3. The candidates who are doing such research project must have completed at least one year of such research.
4. The research project done / being done must be in the faculty area of the Ph.D Course applied for. Approved Institution for the purpose may be any national or international organization engaged in the field of Research and having recognition as an approved body of research.
5. Candidates seeking admission to Ph.D in Commerce/Management based on membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India/ Institute of Company Secretaries of India must have not less than 5 years of post qualification professional / industry experience, as may be acceptable to the University, as equivalent to Research.
About Christ University Bangalore
Christ University in Bangalore is a self financed university, which was founded in 1969 by the priests of Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). The college was accorded with the status of a deemed university in the year 2008. The university also..