- HomeBCECE Result
BCECE or Bihar CET is the common entrance test which is usually conducted in the month of April and May 2023. It will be organized in two stages and hence the different result shall be published for each and every stage. Only those students who have qualified the first stage shall be eligible to attend the second one. The official authority will publish the BCECE Result 2023 in the online mode. The announced result can be checked here by the students soon after its official announcement.
How to Check?
• As the official authority i.e. BCECE board will announce the result in the online mode, therefore, the students need to know the exact procedure to check the same.
• The result will be announced by the BCECE board soon after the completion of the exam.
• An utmost care is taken while scrutinizing the answer sheets of the students and hence the declared result shall be the binding one and should be accepted by all the candidates.
• The students can check their BCECE Result 2023 by using the link which will be hosted here soon. The link can take the students to the official page of the result.
• The result will be published in the pdf format, therefore, the candidates can view their result only if their systems has the pdf related software.
• On clicking the pdf link, the students will be able to view the copy of their result on the computer screen.
• The result will comprise the roll numbers and other details of the students.
• For the sake of security, the candidates need to save the announced result as it will be helpful in the future.
• Needless to say, that two different merit lists shall be prepared by the official authority for the qualified students.
• The first merit list will be prepared soon after the declaration of the BCECE 2023 score card of the first stage.
• Only those students who have their names in the merit list of the first stage exam shall be considered as eligible for the second stage examination.
• After the second stage, another merit list will be prepared and released by the official authority for the qualified candidates.
• The students who are included in the merit list of the second stage shall be called for the counselling round.
• The merit list contains the students in the decreasing order of their marks in the entrance examination.
• Also, the students can easily check the merit list soon after its official publication.