- HomeB Arch Admission
Below you will find B Arch Admission 2021-22 through NATA Notification, Application Form and Eligibility Criteria. The B.Arch Admissions will be conducted soon for the new session. Read the requisite details regarding the admission procedure here.
The B.Arch Admissions will start soon for the candidates who wish to get enrolled in the top ranking architecture colleges of India. The admission is given through the merit list which is prepared after the architecture entrance examination. B.Arch is the undergraduate program of five years duration and provides ample employment opportunities to the students. In order to participate in the entrance examination, it is an imperative to fulfill the eligibility criteria of the examination. The exact and precise information about the B Arch Admissions 2021 is published here on this page.
B.Arch Admission Procedure:-
The architecture examination is held in order to fill the vacant seats in the architecture colleges. IITs, NITs and various other institutes offer this course. For IIT, the paper of JEE (Main) + JEE (Advanced) + Aptitude test for architecture is compulsory. For NITs, the JEE (Main) Paper II + Aptitude Test for Architecture is obligatory and the other architecture institutions will consider NATA scores. Along with the entrance examination, the scores of qualifying exam will be considered during the formation of merit list. The procedure of B Arch Admissions 2021 is decided by the exam officials and the same is described here for the candidate’s convenience.
• The students who are eligible can apply for the entrance examination. In order to fill the form, the candidate should have 12th class qualified with the minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
• The application forms can be downloaded as well as released along with the prospectus. The aspirant can avail it as per convenience.
• The entrance examination will be held on the scheduled day in which the syllabus of the examination is covered.
• In order to qualify the exam, the students must have to cross the cutoff marks.
• The result will be declared and the merit list will be prepared for the qualified students. This merit list contains the names of the students in order of their respected ranks.
• Final B Arch Admissions 2021 will be given as per ranks, choice filling and seat availability.