- HomeATMA Counselling
Soon after the announcement of the result, the participating institutes will organize the counselling for the ATMA qualified students. This procedure is conducted with the sole purpose to impart the final admission to the students in their desired management courses. The ATMA Counselling 2022 will be held only once and the students need to attend the same as per the official schedule.
• The participating institutes will conduct the counselling procedure with the objective to offer admission to the qualified students.
• Only the shortlisted students who have cleared the AIMS test for management admission (ATMA) shall be permitted to appear in the counselling procedure.
• It is the prime duty of the students to keep them updated with the official dates of the ATMA Selection Procedure 2022. Once the dates have been passed, the students will be unable to get admission in their desired institute.
• There several stages which are associated with the counselling procedure. The detailed description of these stages is provided here for the students.
• Stage 1: Registration: Registration is the first step of the counselling procedure. All those students who aspire to take part in the counselling procedure will have to register them first by providing the essential details. Without registration, the students are not allowed to appear in this counselling.
• Stage 2: Choice Filling and locking: The second stage of the ATMA Counselling 2022 is the choice filling and the locking step. In this, the registered students will get the chance to select their most preferred choices. This is only the one – time facility and plays the crucial role in the final seat allotment. An utmost care is taken while filling the choices and the students need to verify the same once before locking them. No modifications shall be made in the choices once after locking the same.
• Stage 3: Document verification and final seat allotment:
The last stage of the counseling is the document verification and seat allotment round. The students need to verify their documents. After the successful verification, the seats will be granted to the student. The final seat allotment will be totally based on the ATMA scores, rank in the merit list, choices filled by the candidate, and of course the availability of seats at that rank. After getting the seat, the students should report to the allocated management institute and deposit the admission within the specific time duration.
ATMA Selection Procedure 2022 – Detailed Description:
• In order to get the admission, the students will have to undergo the selection procedure of their desired institutes.
• Needless to say, that the selection procedure varies as according to the participating institute.
• The ATMA Selection Procedure 2022 is the two – step procedure. These two steps are explained here for the students.
• Group Discussion Round: This is the first stage of the selection procedure. All the shortlisted students will have to undergo this round first. This is the elimination round and eliminates the multiple candidates at once. This round can be survived by only those students who have the enough knowledge regarding the current topics and the influential and good communication skills. Only those students who will qualify this round are eligible for the final round of selection.
• Personal Interview round: In this round, the students will have to appear in the face to face interview where the overall personality of the students will be judged by the interviewer. This is the final round of the ATMA Selection Procedure 2022. The student’s admission is based on this round. The entire hardship of the student will get wasted if he fails to qualify this round.